Responsible for data processing
- Responsible for data processing: Difades S.L.U.
- Address: Avda. de Novelda, Polígono Industrial, 186, nave 3, 03206 Elche, Alicante
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 966 671 828
The data that may be requested from users of this Website through contact forms, those others provided by the mere fact of accessing the Website (cookies), those others related to possible comments on the various corporate pages of the social networks linked from this Website, the personal data that the user enters within the enabled sections or those provided by the rest of the enabled channels of communication (for example, e-mail) will be processed by the person responsible for the indicated processing.
Purposes of data processing
It depends on the data processing performed:
- If you provide us with the data through one or more of the enabled forms, the purpose will be the one indicated in the corresponding form. For example, in the case of providing us with your details on contact forms, the purpose will be to respond to the query made.
- If you provide us with information through any or some of the social networks that this entity maintains and which are linked through this Website, this entity will assume the figure of the person responsible for the treatment of the data provided (for example, photos uploaded by us or by third parties, comments that the interested party makes in relation to publications that we make, etc), we will treat the information exclusively in relation to its consultation, management or commentary made, and always within the social network and in the context of the same, not proceeding in any case to the extraction of these data unless we obtain consent from the interested party. However, the use of these platforms is subject to the full acceptance of their conditions, and this implies the processing of your data with other conditions different from those set out here. The official profiles on the social networks linked from this Website have been created to provide you with a better understanding of our activity and to create an alternative channel of communication with people interested in our entity and the services we offer, but we decline responsibility for the processing of data by the companies that manage the aforementioned social networks.
- If you provide us with personal data via e-mail or other means (traditional or otherwise), in general we will treat your data in relation to the management or consultation made. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Difades S.L.U. will not send commercial communications without identifying them as such and without prior information. To this effect, all information sent to interested parties will not be considered as commercial communications, as long as its purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship or to respond to your request, or any other information related to your request - if applicable - and which is directly derived from this relationship.
- If you place an order with us through our online shop, the purpose will be related to customer management, collection and payment management, as well as processing and sending the service/product to the indicated address. We may also use them in connection with the sending of commercial communications (also in connection with the subscription of the newsletter, if this has been agreed to in advance).
- If you give us your consent, we may process your data for the sending of commercial communications by e-mail, in relation to products that we believe may be of interest to you.
Period of conservation of your data
It depends on the data processing performed:
- The data related to the existing cookies in this Web Site have a period of conservation indicated in the own Policy of Cookies.
- The data that you send us through the means that this Website makes available (forms, e-mail, sales made) will be kept for the duration of the relationship with the person concerned or he withdraws his consent if necessary. Subsequently, we will keep the data according to whether or not there is a legal obligation, being in any case the minimum period required depending on the relationship or management that is made. For example, we will keep the invoicing data for tax and accounting legal obligations for 6 years. There is also a period of 5 years established by art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- The data included in the social networks linked through this Website will be kept by us until the interested party withdraws his consent. However, it is possible that the responsible entities will keep these data according to other processing policies for which we are not responsible in any case.
- Data related to the sending of commercial communications will be processed as long as you do not object to the processing.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
It depends on the data processing performed:
- The existence of one or more legal obligations that oblige us to process it. For example, the mentioned tax obligation in relation to the invoices issued.
- You have given us your consent to process your data in the terms set out above, by ticking the corresponding acceptance box in the registration process. This is the case with the sending of commercial communications.
- There is a legitimate interest for the treatment. For example, in the case that the interested party provides us with his or her data in relation to a management entrusted to us, we will treat it because we understand that we have to respond to it.
- There is a previous contractual relationship. It is the case of the purchase online of products in our virtual store. Additionally, we will ask for your prior consent to proceed with the processing of your data. In your case, we will ask for your express consent for the treatment of your health data.
Recipient of your data
In addition to the Data Controller described above, data may be processed by other entities depending on the nature of the data processing:
- The entities responsible for the social networks linked from this website, in case the interested party provides information through these networks.
- Certain service companies related to this Web Site. For example, the entity that provides us with hosting services and the entity related to the transportation of the product(s) purchased.
- By legal obligation, the Spanish Agency of Tributary Administration can also require information of tributary importance, having on our part the obligation to provide it.
Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them at this entity. The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. In other circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In those cases in which you have given us your consent, we additionally inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. If you request it, this entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You may also request that your data be processed by another entity, with this entity providing the portability of your data to the new controller. To this end, specific forms have been drawn up (which are available to you and which you may request) to enable you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, objection to processing, objection to automated individual decisions including profiling and to the portability of data. In any case, if you consider that these rights have not been adequately satisfied by us, we inform you that you can file a complaint with the control authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, or with its electronic headquarters https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
If you prefer, you can contact us by post at the address shown in the heading, or by email at the email address indicated, including a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document to justify your identity and to request the exercise of the rights mentioned above.
Regarding social networks
Difades S.L.U. maintains several pages and/or profiles in various social networks, linked through this Website. Difades S.L.U. is not responsible for what is published by third parties on the aforementioned social networks. The use and processing of data by third parties on the aforementioned social networks will be subject to general or specific conditions different from the present one. The Owner recommends that you read them carefully and be aware of them.
Our presence on the Internet includes presence on the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). You can search for us on the above-mentioned social network and click "like" there. If you are logged into Facebook, you will be able to assign the navigation to your Facebook account. You can find out about the purpose and extent of data collection, processing and use by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and the settings you can make to protect your privacy, in the Facebook privacy statement: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.