The delivery time varies from 48 to 72 working hours, once the order has been prepared, depending on the day of the week the purchase has been made and the location of the customer, as deliveries are only made from Monday to Friday. All our items are sent by express courier, through the company Nacex for Spain and Portugal. For the rest of Europe we use different carriers depending on time and price. You would be able to choose them in the purchase process.
The orders are made and prepared at the moment that the payment has been confirmed and in the following schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00. Orders received outside these hours will be prepared the next working day. No deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the address indicated in the order.
- The purchase tickets will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the customer in his/her registration at the online shop www.mjcorse.com and can also be consulted in the registration account created by the customer in the online shop www.mjcorse.com.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery of orders.
- The delivery will be made punctually under the responsibility of the carrier.
- An order is considered to be delivered at the moment when the carrier delivers the package, or packages, to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt. It is the customer's responsibility to check the status of the goods on receipt and to indicate any anomalies by means of photographs and text via e-mail.
- The price of the shipments is reflected in the following interactive table:
The price changes depending on the location of the customer
If, once the purchase has been made, you wish to cancel an order that has not yet been dispatched, you can do so as long as you indicate this on the contact form established for this purpose in the "contact us" section or in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, customer service form or by telephone or Whastapp (+34) 966671828 indicating the number of the order you wish to cancel.
This cancellation can only be made 2 hours after the payment of the product, because we make the motor parts to measure.
Claiming undelivered orders
The consumer and/or user, after receiving an email that their order is sent, if after a reasonable period of time they do not receive the product, can contact www.mjcorse.com by phone or Whastapp (+34) 966671828, by the contact form or by email: email@example.com in order to clarify the cause of the delay.
Once the claim has been obtained, MJ Corse will contact the consumer and/or user in order to explain what happened and reach an agreement on what happened.
In the last case that MJ Corse does not have availability of the contracted good, the consumer and/or user will be informed of this lack of availability and will receive from MJ Corse the paid amounts as soon as possible.
As these are personalized products, you cannot return your product unless it is defective and the customer has demonstrated this by providing photographs and information on the deterioration, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the product that arrives is defective, the shipping costs will be paid by www.mjcorse.com.
In the event that the product arrives defective, the customer will have 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product to inform www.mjcorse.com for the return of the same. In this case, a new shipment of the same repaired product or a new one if necessary will be made.
In the event that there is a return of the amount, it will be made by the same method of payment with which the user made the purchase.
The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was received, that is to say, in perfect condition and of course it cannot be damaged, beaten or with reliable proof of use that would prevent the sale of the same product again. To send it, it must be sent in appropriate packaging that protects it during the journey.
To exercise their right of withdrawal, the consumer and/or user has a period of 14 calendar days. To do so, they must complete the form provided for that purpose in the section "My Account" or make another type of unequivocal statement indicating their decision to withdraw from the sales contract.
Whether by one means or another, your communication must contain the following information:
- Your identification details: full name and address
- Order number on the invoice sent to you along with the purchased good
- Description of the acquired good
- Your willingness to withdraw from the sales contract
- Date of communication
If you send your request by non-electronic means (e.g. mail) it must be signed.
From the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract, the consumer and/or user has a period of 14 calendar days to return the purchased good to MJ Corse, in the same conditions in which it was received, together with a copy of the purchase invoice.
MJ Corse will communicate without delay to the consumer and/or user by e-mail the acknowledgement of receipt of such withdrawal, with the instructions of the sending by the consumer and/or user. Once the product has been received or the consumer and/or user has presented reliable proof of the return of the good, MJ Corse will deliver without undue delay the sums delivered by the consumer and/or user.